– The weather in Metro Detroit stayed ideal for the annual Woodward Wish Cruise. From Ferndale to Pontiac, every classic, muscle and antique car in the area decended on the very first paved road in the .
– The Lincoln MKX was fully redesigned for 2016, suggesting a remarkably compelling alternative to favorites like the Audi Q5 and Lexus RX while remaining distinct enough not to be confused with .
– In the latest scene of «Jay Leno`s Garage,» Jay becomes one few people to ever get behind the wheel of Oscar Mayer`s rolling advertisement: the Wienermobile. The .
– Lincoln`s largest luxury SUV is getting a little longer.The brand will suggest an extended-length version of the two thousand eighteen Navigator when the utility goes on sale this fall, executives said Tuesday.The .
– Tom Tjaarda, an American who moved to Italy when he was just out of college and who designed some of the coolest and most iconic sports cars the world has ever known, died Friday, June two after a long .
– Ford, Nissan and Honda posted U.S. sales increases in May while General Motors, Toyota and FCA fell as the industry flirted with its very first monthly sales build up of the year.Ford Motor Co.`s Two.Three .
– This is a car I`ve been looking forward to driving since I spotted the concept in — when was that, a duo years ago? Now I`ve driven it and, frankly, I don`t know what to think.On the .
– It might not have the gullwing doors or the triple-step step boards of the concept, but the two thousand eighteen Lincoln Navigator, exposed at the Fresh York auto demonstrate on Wednesday, is still damn outstanding. And in .
– At night, interior ambient lights sequentially illuminate each of the SUV’s three rows. During the day, a panoramic roof fills the cabin with natural light.
– The 1977-1979 Lincoln Mark V was a bit smaller than its Mark IV predecessor, so Ford kept up its deal with famous style designer labels Bill Blass, Cartier, Emilio Pucci and Givenchy and had .
– I like this latest Lincoln MKZ. I recall awhile back when the launch was a disaster due to the models coming out of Mexico that weren`t up to snuff in terms of quality. At the time, you had the .
– Ford is letting owners update older, non-internet-equipped vehicles from 2010-2016 with the latest communications technology via its fresh SmartLink product. The 4G LTE-enabled device ass-plugs into the OBD .
– One of — if not the — most beautiful cars in the world won Best of Showcase at Sunday`s Arizona Concours, the captivating kickoff event to a week of .
– Lincoln dropped the latest of its unintentionally funny ads starring “Dazed and Confused” and “True Detective” actor Matthew McConaughey. The commercial is for the fresh Continental .
– Smartphone pioneer BlackBerry (reminisce BlackBerry?) will lend its tech to Ford, but the Canadian company’s latest partnership has little to do with tiny-buttoned handsets. The tech company, which .
– Autoweek in review is where we bring you the fattest stories in the car world that you might have missed this week. Whether you were actually getting some work done or you stepped away from your .
– Lincoln believes there is a portion of the luxury sedan segment that is not planning to lap die Nordschleife in under seven minutes. They`re not even going to attend an autocross. These .
– Ford is recalling almost 1,900 two thousand seventeen Lincoln Continentals in the U.S. and Canada for possible defective headlamp assemblies. The vehicles went on sale in the U.S. last month, with seven hundred seventy five sold in .
– Ford, General Motors, Fiat Chrysler and Honda posted U.S. sales declines in September while Toyota and Nissan advanced as industry volume slipped for the 2nd straight month, even as discounts .
As Ford Motor Company’s luxury division, Lincoln vehicles have always been synonymous with style, convenience and driver ergonomics. The company is presently in the middle of a product revival with the aim of recapturing its past glory as something more than simply a rebadged Ford product.